The MediaCAST MediaEncoders are high-performance hardware encoders that convert audio/video into streaming digital formats. A variety of form-factors allow you to make digital TV channels available on every computer, broadcast live events and convert analog VHS tapes, DVDs and CDs into digital format for storage in the centralized repository.
MediaEncoders can be placed at locations on an organization’s LAN/WAN and at remote sites. They can be rack-mounted or put in a mobile cart and connected directly to a video source, such as a camera or incoming cable/satellite feed. MediaEncoders include predefined templates to make it easy to use for nontechnical personnel. For the technically savvy, preference settings can be accessed and modified for customization.
MediaEncoders allow you to convert already purchased analog media into the digital repository, deliver digital TV and live broadcasts over the web. For more information about the MediaEncoder family, see tabs below.
MediaEncoder Hardware Family
- Standardize digital content for universal access
- Deliver audio/video in theh latest IP optimized formats
- Live broadcasting for instruction, training, meetings and presentations
- Enable capture/conversion of analog content
- Encode internet radio, MP3 audio, podcasts, and webcasts