MediaCAST's Kiosk Central combines IP video streaming and digital signage to bring you a complete integrated visual communication tool that is extremely powerful for distributing important information and video to students, faculty and the community. By seamlessly integrating with MediaCAST's video encoding appliances, content management software, and by utilizing your existing IP network infrastructure, Kiosk Central adds functionality while limiting installation and operating costs.
Kiosk Central is easy to use and customizable. Web-based tools allow administrators to manage content, playlists and channels independently. Playlists can include live video, audio, websites, PowerPoints and more (see full list in Playlist tab below). Custom logos, colors and backgrounds can be made for each channel. Live video feeds or on-demand content can be broadcast to one display, a whole building or every campus simultaneously.
- Display on any PC, Mac, lobby kiosk, plasma or LCD screen
- Welcome screens and way finding maps for visitors in lobbies and auditoriums
- Promote speakers, campus events and deadlines
- Deliver Emergency "all-call"announcments & Severe Weather Alerts
- Broadcast graduations or sporting events to the community
- Display student and faculty awards and accolades
- Show current weather, campus news and sports scores
- Display employee training and safety videos