Stream Live TV Over Your Network
Many districts are concerned about the analog to digital switch and controlling costs associated with distributing digital TV throughout their district. With MediaCAST's Digital TV solution, you can easily increase channel control while minimizing licensing costs and expensive hardware replacement.
MediaCAST Digital TV allows you to watch live TV programs and record them as a media resource for on-demand viewing from the digital library. The Snag-a-Segment™ tool allows instructors to easily integrate segments of recorded TV programs into their lessons without losing valuable class time searching for the appropriate clips. Administrators can control the selection of channels available for viewing, and with a few clicks administrators can give everyone access to a specific channel for special events. Increase control and reduce costs by broadcasting TV over your network.
MediaCAST Digital IPTV Hardware
- Centrally broadcast live channels over your IP network
- Reduce TV distribution costs by using the IP network instead of coax cabling
- Control which channels are available to which buildings
- Record TV programs to the digital library for on-demand access
- Search the easy-to-use TV program guide for upcoming TV programs
- Supports NTSC, ATSC and QAM broadcast signals for your analog needs of today and for your digital needs of tomorrow