Media Streaming Engine To Complete Your CMS/LMS
For organizations using Blackboard®, Moodle®, Angel Learning®, WebCT®, Desire2Learn® and Sakai® for their CMS/LMS, MediaCAST has a module that extends capabilities to include the management, tracking, reporting, storage and on-demand delivery of digital media assets. These modules allow institutions to enhance traditional text and image-based coursework to include rich multimedia, streaming video, live broadcasts, audio, podcasts, flash presentations and electronic whiteboard files.
MediaCAST's Digital Rights Management (DRM) allows content to be protected and helps organizations with their publisher licensing compliance as well as Copyright, Fair Use and TEACH act guidelines.
- Adds digital content & media resource repository to your CMS/LMS - Blackboard®, Moodle® and Sakai®
- Resource link integration lets users view content without having to register or create a MediaCAST account
- Provides copyright compliance tools
- Scalable and reliable streaming
- Third party content and user-generated content supported
- LDAP/AD/eDirectory integrated