Stream Live TV Over Your Network
With MediaCAST's Digital IPTV solution, you can easily increase channel control while minimizing licensing costs and expensive hardware replacement. Digital IPTV allows you to watch live TV programs and record them as a media resource for on-demand viewing from the digital library. The Snag-a-Segment™ tool allows instructors to easily integrate segments of recorded TV programs into their lectures. With the intuitive program guide, you can access up to 14 days of program titles and descriptions on one screen.
With hundreds of national, local and international TV channels available, administrators can control which channels are accessible. For special televised events, administrators can easily give everyone access to a certain channel. Increase control and reduce costs by broadcasting TV over your network.
MediaCAST Digital IPTV Hardware
- Centrally broadcast live channels over your IP network
- Reduce TV distribution costs by using the IP network instead of coax cabling
- Control which channels are available to which buildings
- Record TV programs to the digital library for on-demand access
- Search the easy-to-use TV program guide for upcoming TV programs
- Supports NTSC, ATSC and QAM broadcast signals for your analog needs of today and for your digital needs of tomorrow