Media Streaming Engine To Complete Your Moodle CMS
For schools using Moodle for their CMS, MediaCAST has a module that extends the capabilities of Moodle to include the management, tracking, reporting, storage and on-demand delivery of digital media assets. This module allows institutions to enhance traditional text and image-based coursework to include rich multimedia, streaming video, live broadcasts, audio, podcasts, flash presentations and electronic whiteboard files.
MediaCAST's Digital Rights Management (DRM) allows content to be protected and help organizations with their publisher licensing compliance as well as Copyright, Fair Use and TEACH act guidelines.
Additionally, through other MediaCAST modules, your Moodle initiative can be enhanced with digital IPTV or lecture capture.
How It Works
- Adds digital content and media resource repository to Moodle
- Resource link integration lets users view content without having to register or create a MediaCAST account
- Provides copyright compliance tools
- Scalable and reliable streaming
- Third party content and user-generated content supported
- LDAP/AD/eDirectory integrated