Stream & Record Live TV Over Your Network
Many organizations are concerned about the analog to digital switch and controlling costs associated with distributing digital TV throughout their organization. With MediaCAST's Digital TV solution, you can easily increase channel control while minimizing licensing costs and expensive hardware replacement.
MediaCAST Digital TV allows you to watch live TV programs and record them as a media resource for on-demand viewing from the digital library. The Snag-a-Segment™ tool allows users to easily integrate segments of recorded TV programs into presentations. With the intuitive program guide, you can access up to 14 days of program titles and descriptions from one screen. For special events, administrators can easily give everyone access to a specific channel. Increase control and reduce distribution costs by broadcasting TV over your network.
MediaCAST Digital IPTV Hardware
- Centrally broadcast live channels over your IP network
- Reduce TV distribution costs by using the IP network instead of coax cabling
- Control which channels are available to which buildings
- Record TV programs to the digital library for on-demand access
- Search the easy-to-use TV program guide for upcoming TV programs
- Supports NTSC, ATSC and QAM broadcast signals for your analog needs of today and your digital needs of tomorrow