MediaCAST’s Lecture Capture module adds the capabilities of lecture and presentation capture to the MediaCAST digital content management platform to create a solution like no other.
Copyright protection tools, user access rights control, LMS/CMS (Learning/Course Management System) integration and standards correlation are provided by the seamless integration with the digital content platform. Lectures are available on-demand 24/7 from any location with Internet access.
MediaCAST provides the necessary tools for enterprise-wide deployment of lecture capture. It has built-in load-balancing, supports multiple media server farms, and automatic content replication to easily support organizations with thousands of students.
Only with MediaCAST Lecture Capture do you get all of these benefits without needing to purchase dedicated room devices, saving you thousands of dollars per room!
- No room hardware to purchase
- Easy-to-use, streamlined application makes it easy for anyone to record their lectures
- 24/7 On-Demand access from any location with internet
- LMS integration with Blackboard, Moodle, ANGEL, Sakai and others.
- Copyright protection tools
- Playback interface allows users to add notes, resize windows, create segments, access segments and enable closed captioning (where available).